Ups Locations Whether we are at the office, at home, or on anywhere, it is very easy to get our packages to a UPS location. So this can help us in shipping our package and provide us with UPS pickup locations .
USPS Location Types
They are different location types which help us in accessing the service to find the location of the UPS very easily.
- The UPS Store : The UPS Store locations offer full-service of packaging, domestic and international shipping services, mailbox services, document services, digital printing, notary services, office supplies, packaging materials, and many more. At the nearest UPS Store, the staff will help us in assisting us with all of our packaging and business needs.
- UPS Drop Boxes : We can UPS Drop Box service to drop our domestic and international letters and small packages with a maximum size of 16in. x 13in. x 3in. and they can give us assistance. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. UPS Express Envelopes, Express Paks, and waybills are available in these with no extra charge.
- UPS Customer Centers :A UPS Customer Center is provided for the customers with full-service packaging services and convenient hours to handle our last-minute shipping needs. These services are very accurate and efficient.
- Retail Chains :Enjoy convenient, in-store access to UPS services at retail locations such as Staples®. In-store UPS counters offer domestic and international shipping services for your document or package shipments.
- Authorized Shipping Outlets :In this pack-and-ship retailers provide a wide range of UPS shipping services. The services meet out business deals and personal needs. Services and rates may vary depending on its location. These services are independently owned and operated.
- UPS Authorized Service Providers :These pack-and-ship retailers are authorized to provide UPS services and offer access to many other business services. Services and rates may vary depending on its location.
- UPS Access Point™ Locations : These UPS-affiliated retail locations are neighborhood stores–like newsagents or grocers–offering convenient package drop-off or UPS delivery hours.
- UPS Access Point Lockers : UPS Access Point lockers provide the customers a secure package pickup and drop-off in busy areas. These locations are completely self-service and most are accessible 24 hours a day.
- UPS Alliance Locations :Enjoy conveniently, in-store access to UPS services when we visit UPS Alliance locations. These UPS counters offer a number of domestic and international shipping services for our document or packages that we ship. Services and rates may vary depending upon its location.
How To Find The UPS Store
They are three ways to find closest ups stores. Track Ups Courier Package
- UPS Store Locator
One of the best way to find a UPS near to us is by using the official online store locator. We can easily search for a store by City, State, or Zip. On searching, we get the details with the store’s address and latest ups drop off times. In this, we are also allowed to facilitate in services by narrow your search results to find a drop off location.
We can also pay for a UPS shipping label, help with packaging our shipment, location type, other services, specialized services and much more. Also Check :- Ups Freight Tracking
- UPS App
To find the location of a UPS Locations the company also provides us with UPS App, finding a location is a breeze. To access this we simply need to download the app for either iOS or Android phones. We will need to use the GPS on our phone to find nearby UPS shipment locations.
We can also apply filters to refine our search results more accurately. We can track all our packages from anywhere very easily. We need to create a shipment using your ups.com to ship our packages. Also Check :- Ups Ground Tracking
- Google Maps
Google Maps is the best alternative to UPS official store locator. Simply go to google.com/maps and search “UPS near me“. It is very simple and we can easily trust this service. We will be provided with a map of the nearest UPS store location. Select the location we would like to visit and Google will provide us with their hours, address, phone number, ratings, and if needed directions
|UPS Jetair Express Pvt. Ltd.|
|UPS Customer Service|
|UPS Toll Free||1800 22 7171 / 1800 102 7171|
|Monday – Saturday, UPS hours||08:30 – 21:00|
|Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays|
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Ireland Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States